Introduction to Agile & Scrum
Prepare yourself for certification and your business for transformation with the best Intro to Agile & Scrum available.
What you’ll learn
- The Trouble With Traditional Approaches: Why modern project management needs Agile in an age of VUCA
- The Manifesto for Agile Software Development: Reviewing the seminal 2001 text and principles that started it all
- An Overview of Agile: What are the elements of Agile? What are its advantages? What does it mean for your organisation?
- An Overview of The Scrum Framework: How can teams work on complex products in a responsive way and get results?
- Scrum Roles & Responsibilities: What is a Product Owner? What is a Scrum Master? What is a Scrum Team? What do they do?
- Scrum Artefacts: What is a Product Backlog? What is a Sprint Backlog? What is a Product Increment?
- Scrum Events: What is Sprint Planning? What is a Daily Scrum? What is a Sprint Review? What is a Sprint Retrospective?
- Supporting Practices: The best ways to support and enable Scrum to ensure true agility.
Who this course is for
- Anyone curious about Agile and Scrum
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Software Engineers
- We require nothing more than a willingness to learn and an open mind.
Whether you’ve only just heard of Agile and Scrum and want to know more or you’re a seasoned project manager tired of constant late delivery, this course is for you.
Let the UK’s leading trainers in Agile and Scrum put you and your business on the road to transformation with this vital introductory course. Taught by John McFadyen and Karim Harbott, two of the founders of Agile Centre, this rich, accessible course will cover the reasons why modern organisations need a new approach to business, as well as the theory, practices, and rules of Scrum. This course provides practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organisation.
This course includes the following modules:
An Overview of Agile
An Overview of the Scrum Framework
The Scrum Roles & Responsibilities
The Scrum Artefacts
The Scrum Events
BONUS: Hints & Tips From The Field
Agile Centre is a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider (REP).